I AM JUST SO HAPPY TODAY!!!

Today happened to be one of the most exciting days of my blogging adventure as I just did a photoshoot for Harper’s Bazaar magazine!!! Now you can consider that an achievement! *blow kiss*

I honestly got quite nervous today as I just knew that I would be in one frame with my idol, Dian Sastrowardoyo. Now I won’t tell you what the feature will be and who else are in this feature, nor sharing you more photos as I want to keep it very-very special. I will keep you guys updated once the issue is out! Stay tuned.

I don’t think anybody would have that second thought once they see her that she IS one of the most beautiful Indonesian women, she inheritates that classic Indonesian beauty with big beautiful eyes & sawo-matang skin, but frankly speaking, more to that she is a beautiful personality with brain, class, elegance, humbleness, and she is real. It’s such a teriffic opportunity that I could be in the anniversary issue and actually be in one frame with her today! Such a bliss <3.

OMG THIS POST IS SO TACKY BUT WHATEVER!!!

FIND ME HERE
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || GOOGLE+

1 komentar: