I don't do a lot of product unboxing so apology in advance if you expect more, this blog post wouldn't be the review of the phone, that would be for another blog post.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is available in four different colors: Midnight Black, Lavender Purple, Metallic Copper (with matching S Pen colors) and Ocean Blue, which I currently own along with the eye-catching yellow S Pen, aside from what some people are saying about the yellow color, I think it matches beautifully with the Ocean Blue color! There are also two kinds of storage capacity that depending on what you fancy.
UNBOXED!!! Below is what you'll get when you purchase the unit!
Charging device with USB cable and slightly larger head port compared to the previous series, AKG headsets with the rubber caps and additional USB. I haven't yet tried the headset, just this thing with me when I have my new phone and I just want everything inside to be as virgin as they can LOL!
- 162 mm (6.4", full rectangle)/160.4 mm (6.3", rounded corners) Quad HD+sAMOLED
(2960 x 1440 - 516 ppi)
- Single: 1 Nano SIM & 1 MicroSD (up to 512 GB)
- Hybrid: 1 Nano SIM & 1 Nano SIM/1 MicroSD (up to 512 GB)
- Super Speed Dual Pixel 12MP OIS (F/1.5-1.4) with Super Slow-mo
- 8 MP AF Selfie Camera
- Iris Scanner
- S Pen with Remote Control
- 128/512 GB Memory with 6/8 GB RAM and 10nm 64-bit Octa-core processor
- Stereo Speakers and Earphones tuned by AKG with Dolby Atmos support
- 4000 mAh Battery
- Wireless Charging (charging pad required)
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistant
- 8 GB RAM with 512 GB storage: IDR 17.999.000,-
- 6 GB RAM with 128 GB storage: IDR 13.499.000,-
Just at just how sleek this phone and the S Pen is!!!
As this post is written, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 really is the flagship product from the Note series, or maybe from every Samsung mobile phone products on the market! I have been using the phone for three days and one good thing that I really notice is the GREAT GREAT life battery! I feel like I've been on my phone for the whole day replying texts and emails, I didn't remember charging the phone along the way and when I charge the phone at home the battery was still at 40-50% which is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD! Normally I would have to charge 1-2 times for my iPhone to survive.
If I am doing the update on this blog post, next time I'll focus on the S Pen and camera performance! Honestly I haven't really explored the camera and there's barely any picture on my phone, like dead honest, so stay tuned for the real world camera performance on various lighting, and whether it can be the 'enough' substitute on days when I am too lazy to bring my camera! Thank you for reading!