COMMON GROUNDS PONDOK INDAH MALL 2

The Southerners should cheer because one of my most favorite coffee shops in Jakarta is finally opening another branch of theirs! Congratulations Common Grounds (especially Yoshi, Yanto and Aston) for the opening of your newest shop in Pondok Indah Mall 2, damn this year is so huge for coffee!

Something about their overall design that reminds me of the more minimalist, brighter and cleaner version of St. Ali Setiabudi, and I am loving the chicness and simplicity of it! Monochrome with earthy tones are the main theme of this outlet, it was totally different with their first and pioneer outlet in Citywalk Sudirman. I honestly did not have any idea that they're opening today, I guessed I was just lucky as I planned to meet my friend in PIM 2, only to find out that the new Common Grounds was opening. So damn excited.
 La Marzocco to rock your coffee
Iced Latte - IDR 40k // Baileys Chocolate Cake - IDR 45k
The menus here are exactly the same as their Citywalk outlet with the same cakes and pastry selections from Ladies Who Bake. It was a quick visit to their outlet and we only had coffee and nibble to share, which was the fantastic Chocolate Baileys Cake, it caught my eye from the display and I just had to order it because it looked so fucking moist and it actually was! It might sound strange but why the heck did I love the iced latte here better than their Citywalk outlet? It had this right creaminess that I like and with quite clean finish, different barista maybe? While my friend ordered the iced chocolate but I didn't have any sip.
 Moist cake with rich chocolate and Baileys flavor, not too sweet for my liking. LOVE!
There you have it! Not talking much in this post because come on, they're already so popular that you don't need to introduce them, but if you're a first timer to my blog, you should know that they are also one of my favorite all day breakfast and brunch cafes in Jakarta as their food are consistently good (never disappoint me), and my favorite was this Uncle Phil Fried Chicken with extra drizzle of truffle oil + truffle fries and you would just die! Their Eggs Benedict and Breakfast Burrito are among my personal favorites in town as well.

By the time I went here, they were not 100% ready as some of my initial orders were not available, so I suggest calling to check the availability of your favorite menus here.

CONGRATULATIONS, and as usual, BEST OF LUCK!

LIVE UPDATES ON SNAPCHAT: STANISLAUSHANS

Common Grounds
Pondok Indah Mall 2
Jalan Metro Pondok Indah 
Jakarta Selatan 12310
Opening hours: 10 AM-10 PM
Average spending for two: IDR 150k
Dresscode: casual
INSTAGRAM

FIND ME HERE
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || GOOGLE+
SNAPCHAT: STANISLAUSHANS

Map for Pondok Indah Mall 2

2 komentar:

  1. Maafkan aku gak bagi iced chocolate-nya wkwkwkkwkw

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    BalasHapus