Calais Tea Mall Taman Anggrek: Keep Calm and Drink Tea!

I'm going to make a review about one of the hippest bubble drink brand in J-town right now, say hi to Calais Tea (if you haven't heard of it). Like most of you can recall, I am a huge and loyal fan of bubble drinks and I've tried most of the bubble drinks, sometimes I imagine how many bubbles have I consumed. Aside from all the negatives I watched and heard from the news, most of the times I'm still craving for these boba drinks.

It's like going to the mall and when you realize you didn't buy bubble drinks, it's something you're gonna regret. Bubble drinks certainly make me happy!!!

Calais Tea already has 4 outlets in Jakarta (Mall Taman Anggrek, Central Park, Kuningan City, Mall Kelapa Gading) and overall 12 outlets all over Indonesia. The outlet I'm going to be reviewing to you all right now is the outlet in Mall Taman Anggrek.

First of all, the outlet itself is very eyecatching because it is very colorful and you'll find paintings all over the outlet's wall, and of course the brand itself is very famous for its signature mustache logo like the picture I gave you above and here...











Order of the day:
Rose Milk Tea with original bubble (RECOMMENDED)
IDR 27000 - large cup


I love how they managed to write very good quotes at the back of the cup
and FYI, they are all handwritten!!! Hardwork: check.

Taro Milk Tea with Egg Pudding
IDR 27000 - large cup
again with the nicely written quote :).

Calais Tea outlet in MTA is very tiny and petite. I think it will only fit 15 people maximum, but that's okay since some people prefer to take away their beverages.

Ending this post with a photo of lavender flowers, just because you guys are beautiful.
Calais Tea
Mall Taman Anggrek 3rd fl.

1 komentar: