Postcards from Bali!

Going to make this quick because I feel the urge to update!

So as you know (and if you follow my Instagram), I am currently in the beautiful Paradise on Earth, BALI!!!

Again, a lovely sponsored trip by the fabulous W Retreat and Spa Bali! Twice in a row because last month I just visited this fantastic hotel, and my current visit is just as nice as the first one!

Feels amazing to be back at the (W)oohooland!

NONE of my moment here ruined by any flaw, everything just seems...okay I'm going to use this word: PERFECT!, but oh, except for one, the fact that I am staying here only for three days and I am going home tomorrow :(, but it's a very night flight by the way because tomorrow I am going to Ubud for a quick relaxing trip!

One of the main reasons I got invited back to W is because they're launching this fun brunch concept called "Hawker House Brunch" and today was the grand launching at one of their established restaurants: Fire. The tables were FULLY BOOKED (yay!) and the food was really good, you can thank the amazing Chef Peter Lloyd because he's the main behind those glorious feast!

Going to share you some photos that I've taken for the last two days. These are teasers, definitely not giving you the clear preview because it will spoil the fun!

Came to my surprise that I got the privilege to stay at W private villa! Say what?! Completed with a private pool, Sundeck with daybeds, Bale Begong and beyond amazing room with (again) details to impress! More on that later.

One eye-catching attention seeker <3.

This photo has that natural foggy feel to it because the room was so cold it got into the lens, hey, not recommending it to happen to your cameras, but this photo turned out pretty good.

The main star of the "Hawker House Brunch", Chef Peter Lloyd! He is VERY humble!


Us taking pictures with Chef Lloyd.

It's not impossible to find fresh seafood everyday and everywhere in W!

My first visit to W last month, the sunset was not quite happening but this time...BREATHTAKING!

Stay tuned for the upcoming posts because I am going to take you to a whole new level of... FUN in the (W)oohooland!

Read here for my previous entry about W Retreat and Spa.

PS: Yours truly is craving for Peter Lloyd's codfish and pork belly courses while typing this and recapping the photos :(.

SEE YOU AROUND!

W Retreat and Spa Seminyak Bali
Jl. Petitenget 
Seminyak, Bali 80361
+62 361 - 473 8106
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

1 komentar:

  1. Oh my... Lucky you! I'm very pleased to have found your charming blog.
    I am going to Bali in a couple of weeks and I absolutely looking forward to it. Enjoy your time!

    BalasHapus