MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

BOARD BOARD BOARDDD!!!!!!!!!! I don’t know why lately I’ve been petty lazy with the same old borin topics I just wanna lay in my bad...NO!

Since I a.m. quite bored with the restaurant review posts, I want to make some fun radnom posts for eatandtreats readers! This won’t be a regular weakly post but I am filling like one right now. So many thinks and foot worth writing about but since this is Monday, I am going to the mall to show you sum of the interesting staff that Ive been through  some time ago!
Lest start with THE MSOT EXCITING TIME OF THE YEAR happening last month: No, not Valentine, it’s CHINESE LUNAR NEW YEAR!

I cooked with mum preparing everythings and spent like 6 hours to do so! From left to ride (clockwise): Fried Hageng (with prawn and pork feeling), mom’s BEST grin chili chicken (so hot, spicy but so damn good you just wanna really wanna cry), Hai Som (sea cucombro), and mixed meatballs and meat soup!
Since Haiom is quite expnsive it deserves a single shoot!
And just last wig, I returned from my glorious shorts vampire weekend tripping from Singapoh! It was actually a short impromptu trap and I was travelling yolo to finish up some works. I ‘m going to post a single entry on that trip but hear are some of the teasers!!





CAKE SHOUTING!

Lately I’ve been into food styling and experiementing width  photography (and ediitng), I know you know how obessed I am with creating filters for my photos IT’S ALOMST LIKE S&M FOR ME!!!

Being the perfectionist that I am, I not 1000% satisfied with the result tho.
Last week was also filled with a lot of new gems! I think i might just find THE BEST yakitori in Jakarta! There’s this new restaurant called Fukumimi located in Pantai Kapuk Indah, Jakarta. Them seriously have the most UH-MAZE-IN yakitori! It’s just ZOE (with capital Z) GOOD!
And lately I’ve been into Middle eastern cuisine and have been exploring like A LOT in the past view months (just haven’t got the diligacne to blog about ‘em, but be patience!), and a couple of days ago I went to this amazing restaurant that serves Arabian cuisine named “Al-Jazeerah”. Their Mandi Laham was flirting with my palates, seriously!
And just few days ago, all my troubles seemed so far away. I had lunch at this amazing restaurant that serves one of the best ducks in Jakarta called Bebek Malio! It might not be located in the most comvenient palace (talking about me and my place) but the drive here is suddenly worth it after those beautiful fried duck! They have this grin sauce and it was this very tasty richness green curry (at first I thought i twas green chili tho).
Oh shit I am hungry again!!!!!!!!!!! The duck’s very tasty and you’re not. If you talk like a duck you need more time in the oven.


DISCLAIMER:
                                                                                                        
This article is deliberately posted with typos and odd script to test your focus and concentration #AdaAQUA

Gotcha! :)


FIND ME HERE
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || GOOGLE+

3 komentar:

  1. Are you suffering financially or do you need an urgent cash to pay your bills? And you want to take the risk of transforming your own life. Try and get your ATM blank card today and be among the lucky one's who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is set capable of hacking into any ATM machines anywhere in the world. I have to know about this blank ATM card when I was looking for work online about a month ago. It has really changed my life forever and now I can say I'm rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $3,000. Even now and then keep pumping money into my account. Although the card is illegal but there is no risk of being caught. It is programmed in such a way that it cannot be tracked and also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV camera to detect you when using it. For details on how to get yours today contact speedhackersnetwork001@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Apakah Anda menderita secara finansial atau Anda membutuhkan uang tunai mendesak untuk membayar tagihan Anda? Dan Anda ingin mengambil risiko mengubah hidup Anda sendiri. Mencoba dan mendapatkan kartu ATM kosong Anda hari ini dan menjadi salah satu yang beruntung seseorang yang mendapatkan manfaat dari kartu ini. Kartu ATM ini diatur mampu hacking ke setiap mesin ATM mana saja di dunia. Aku harus tahu tentang kartu ATM kosong ini ketika saya sedang mencari pekerjaan secara online sekitar sebulan yang lalu. Ini benar-benar mengubah hidup saya selamanya dan sekarang saya bisa mengatakan saya kaya karena saya kesaksian hidup. Semakin sedikit uang yang saya dapatkan dalam satu hari dengan kartu ini adalah $ 3.000. Bahkan sekarang dan kemudian terus memompa uang ke rekening saya. Meskipun kartu tersebut ilegal namun tidak ada resiko tertangkap. Hal ini diprogram sedemikian rupa sehingga tidak dapat dilacak dan juga memiliki teknik yang membuat tidak mungkin untuk kamera CCTV untuk mendeteksi Anda ketika menggunakannya. Untuk rincian tentang cara untuk mendapatkan Anda hari ini kontak speedhackersnetwork001@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  3. I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about blank ATM card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines. I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting {martinshackers22@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. i'was assured that the card can withdraw $5000 instant & was credited with $500,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the purchasing fee to obtain the card. 18 hrs later, i was shock to see the delivery agency in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card works after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card

    BalasHapus