HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 6 AT UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE (PICTURE BLOG)

Precisely a week ago, together some friends of mine we travelled to Singapore to attend this year's Halloween Horror Nights at the Universal Studio Singapore. The annual event that's usually running for 1 month starts at 7:30 PM and end at 2 AM during this period and my experience was a gracious one! It was FUN even when it rained and we got to wear USS poncho that cost us freaking S$4, and above all, the companions were the main reason!

Won't be yakking much on this post (and I couldn't actually because photography was not allowed at all haunted houses and most shows), but the event is ending on October 31st and be sure to BOOK the Express Pass tickets, it might be S$100 more expensive, but it's going to save your ass A LOT when it comes to the crazy queue. I couldn't even believe that people would actually queue up to 2 hours for each haunted house/ride. To me it's either express pass or not coming at all.

Enjoy the pictures!
iPhone 7! I don't even understand why people like the ugly and plasticky Jet Black (easily disturbed by fingerprints and scratchy), I am team #matteblack
 
I will see you soon Singapore!
FIND ME HERE
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || GOOGLE+
SNAPCHAT: STANISLAUSHANS

1 komentar: