FIONA & THOMAS WEDDING #FIOTOM031216

I posted their wedding on my Instagram yesterday and so many of you asked me to write about it, I did tell Fiona that a lot of you wanted me to post her wedding on my blog so here I am! Instead of actually talking much and appear like I know the details (when I don't), this post will feature some photos from Fiona and Tom's fabulous wedding that I captured with my iPhone and mirrorless camera. For the complete details, you can always contact Fiona on Instagram or check out the hashtag #fiotom031216 on Instagram.

The wedding took place at Rumah Ranadi Jeruk Purut, Cilandak and I totally fell for the simple earthy touch to the garden wedding and how Fio & Tom wanted all the guests to dress casually (yes "casual" was the dresscode) and ladies were not allowed to wear hells (yas!), the wedding was packed and it was Fiona and Tom's day to mingle with close friends and relatives so none of that artsy styled shots LOL. Ok enough yakking enjoy the pictures!
So this has got to be one of the most beautiful wedding cakes I've seen this year, if not my life. I was surprised to learn that Lady Eve Patisserie created this masterpiece and as I quickly looked at their Instagram, this was their first attempt to make a wedding cake, and judging from this delicious and pretty naked cake, they might have to start receiving wedding cake orders from now on :).
The kiss :')
When you actually have Kopi Tuku in your wedding, then yours will spontaneously be my favorite!
May the marriage is filled with countless happiness and everlasting love. Thank you for having me at your wedding guys :).
LIVE UPDATES ON SNAPCHAT: STANISLAUSHANS

FIND ME HERE
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || GOOGLE+
SNAPCHAT: STANISLAUSHANS

3 komentar: