JOINING THE YOUTUBE-SPHERE

Hi everyone! I am now joining YouTube and so far I have uploaded two videos to my channel, and this particular features snippets of my latest autumn trip to Japan!

I was honestly a bit nervous and the not-so-little perfectionist side of me continuously wondered if my video's good enough for YouTube but then I remembered about my first blogging days where I just uploaded everything that I like that, and I should be adapting most of that mindset to match my passion mixed with technical stuff, and since I JUST STARTED then there will be a lot to learn in the future.

My channel will mainly consist of food, travel and blogging related stuff but damn vlogging apparently is not as easy as I imagined it would be and not to mention the long editing hours, I literally studied everything from big zero, but to be honest it's been fun!
Please support my channel by subscribing, and you'll be notified whenever I upload new videos! Thank you guys very much for the kind support!

FIND ME HERE
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || GOOGLE+

2 komentar:

  1. Anapoker mempersembahkan permainan kartu Indonesia..
    Dimana pemain bisa bermain 7 Jenis games kartu
    Dapatkan ID anda sekarang..
    https://bit.ly/2CEiUqm
    https://www.linktr.ee/anapoker_ofc

    BalasHapus