Honeybean Dessert Pantai Indah Kapuk

I know I know, I can hear you guys already, you must be wondering why the hell am I posting so many dessert places this week?!

It just came unplanned! The last few posts of eatandtreats were the ones I had this week, I know right, crazy, and I thought they were worth blogging, actually I still have another one that I haven't blogged yet: Tong Fu. Madness.

Honeybean is the newest dessert house joint in Pantai Indah Kapuk's boulevard of guilty pleasures. It's unarguably that the Taiwanese dessert phenomenon is mad crazy at the moment and when one trend's rising, it's like everyone's competing to be mainstream, even though I am not into mainstream things but I still like desserts tho :p.

Honeybean is located just beside Tong Fu and few stores away from Hong Tang and to be honest, I didn't notice a significant difference between those three when it comes to the exterior and interior design except for a little interior play, logo and color. Don't forget they all sell Taiwanese dessert, only I guess Tong Fu sold more fruit based dessert selections.

Mango Royal #1
IDR 39k
Gotta tell you guys upfront that I was a little bit disappointed when this came to my table. The portion was just small, I was expecting it to be a little bigger or at least not that small. I immediately tried one scoop after I finished taking photos and guess what? It was NOT cold and the vanilla ice cream melted so quickly. I thought it had shaved/crushed ice inside :(, and not to mention bazillion people packed the outlet and it was just crowded it was HOT. Overall, it tasted like plain mango cream dessert. I was expecting something much more refreshing and bold.

Lovely Jelly Crushed Ice
IDR 38k
This was the savior of the day. I think every brand that tries to imitates this following dessert mostly succeed but the not-so-surprising thing from this was they all tasted almost the same and nothing too significant to emphasize anymore. It's also almost like the ice cream, in this case, Matcha ice cream is the bomb to these desserts. However, this one had a generous portion, smooth grass jelly and Matcha ice cream to save the day. One of the recommended one as well as best seller here.


Red Bean Specials
IDR 38k
If you really love red beans then you would love this but as for me, I wasn't really into this one because the beans were too much, a tad too sweet and there was no other elements to play around (like textures or flavors) so I found this dish to be a little boring and plain. However, the red beans were fresh, but again, if you really love red beans then this might fit you, maybe they could add a little milk or one scoop of ice cream to make this scream.


Overall, my experience with Honeybean was just okay but nothing really wow-ed me, except for the fact that so many people line up for desserts, I even saw some who were willing to sit on a chair outside the restaurant area just to have a bowl, I know right.. insane, but I think I would come back for some of their highlight desserts because I heard they have good coconut pudding.

In the mean time, I hope if any brand happens to open this kind of dessert house, please be nice and UNIQUE because it's starting to get a little too mainstream.

Honeybean
Rukan Garden House Blok B23
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara
021 - 2903 3623


4 komentar:

  1. Wow, delicious! I got to get my lunch now. :)

    BalasHapus
  2. KLIK DI SINI >>> AGENS128
    Haloo Guys , Bingung Mau cari SITUS GAME ONLINE yang menghasilkan UANG??
    Dari pada bingung DAN menghabiskan KUOTA tanpa menghasilkan,
    Yuk langsung aja Gabung di situs terlengkap
    dan terbesar di ASIA , yaitu di AGENS128 nomor satu loooh Guys di
    ASIA . BONUS nya banyak banget dan Permainan nya lengkap banget loh guyss

    Mari bergabung dengan kami dan NIKMATI berbagai Promo menarik dari Kami AGENS128!!

    *BONUS 10% KHUSUS MEMBER BARU SABUNG AYAM*

    - Syarat deposit minimal 100.000.
    - Maksimal bonus yang bisa di dapatkan sebesar 4.000.000.
    - Bonus langsung di isikan ke akun setelah member setuju mengambil bosnus 10% tersebut.
    - Member yang mengambil promo ini harus mencapai kemenangan 3x + bonus dan deposit, contoh Deposit 1.000.000 + Bonus 100.000 = 1.100.000 x3 = 3.300.000 + 1.100.000 = maka total 4.400.000 baru bisa melakukan Withdraw.
    - Jika tidak mencapai syarat tersebut dan tetap ingin melakukan withdraw , bonus yang sudah kami berikan akan kami potong kembali 200%
    - Tidak boleh safebet ( bet meron/wala secara bersamaan dalam 1 pertandingan )
    - Bonus hanya berlaku untuk satu akun dan tidak berlaku jika terdapat persamaan dari IP, no rek, no telp, dan email dengan member yang mengklaim promosi yang sama.
    -Member yang mengambil promo ini tidak bisa mengklaim rebate ( cashback )

    Jadi tunggu apalagi, Yang belum gabung,,,,, Langsung Gabung saja di AGENS128, dan ajak teman-teman kamu semua buat gabung disini ya :)

    "JANGAN LUPA" Kunjungi SITUS dibawah ini Guys !!!
    Sabung Ayam Online
    link alternatif sbobet
    icetuna
    sabung ayam online
    poker deposit pulsa
    deposit pulsa poker
    deposit pulsa
    login Sabung Ayam
    link sbobet


    Untuk keterangan lebih lanjut, segera hubungi kami di:
    Whatsapp : 0852-2255-5128
    Line : agens1288
    Telegram : AgenS128
    https://www.linktr.ee/s128agen

    Ayo tunggu apalagi !!! Aman dan Terpercaya !!!

    BalasHapus