SISTERFIELDS BALI

I totally feel like this was the first ever trip where I actually could experience and bond with the Bali socials in a whole new perspective. Most of the times, I went to Bali for works and not really browse around the neighborhood and my fifth visit to Bali this year (referring to this particular one) was one of the best trips this year. That one week was well spent even though I still find it not enough :(. When in Bali, one week is just like four days, three other days you don't know where the fuck they go.

I happened to visit this cool restaurant/boutique cafe located in Seminyak named Sisterfields and yes I went here (again) with my dear friend, Aini - thanks for the companion, Aini! - and I think I fell for their cute design right on the spot, cafes with wood materials never fail to impress oh dear. The front-outdoor area of the restaurant (porch) might look sophisticated but the inside looked like a beautiful diner (not the cheap looking one but more like cute and playful with a twist of class). They also have another outdoor area at the back with several seating for two.
LURVE THIS AREA!!!
Look at them light!

Sisterfields cup
Back outdoor area, also with wooden tables and chairs. I found them to be incredibly sexy.
Say hi to Aini!
Sun was shining, the weather wasn't too sweet. Initially wanted to sit indoor but it was very packed and the photo of the interior above was taken right after we finished having lunch here (1,5 hours later).
Complimentary tap water.
I drank juice and mocktails among the trip and for some reasons it felt like the right time! Couldn't really seem to really enjoy juices and mocktails here in Jakarta, the feeling wasn't quite there!!! If I'm not mistaken I think I ordered the Apple Pineapple Ginger Lemon juice (IDR 40k). I was fond of this one for the amazing balance of sweet and sour and since it was quite refreshing :).

For the food, they're majority Western inspired comfort food only they do it their way! Since they're opening quite early, it's the place to go for fun, different and fancier breakie!

Tropical Fruit Salad
IDR 40k
This might look like the typical fruit salad, only obviously prettier looking and way tastier. The special thing about this fruit salad aside from the presentation was the usage of Coconut Bavarian cream that lived up the palate. This one you MUST order when you're here.
Sisterfields Dirty Burger
IDR 80k
When I was browsing the menu and eventually stumble on this one, I thought this was something special and very affordable and hell yeah it was very worth it. The beef patty was given double and they were incredible and super duper juicy, without any hesitation I must gave two thumbs up for the patty, the juiciness of the meat burst in your mouth along with the savoriness of the beef and the perfect seasoning. The buns were soft and fluffy and HELLO LOOK AT THEM CHIZ AND MUSTARD! Melting like lava eruption, ok total sex in the mouth.

The serving came with handcut fries and they're pretty good.


Philly Cheese Steak Baguette
IDR 85k
The winning star must be the perfectly cooked and seasoned Rib Eye! It was so tender, juicy and flavorful! The charred-caramelized onion and capsicum were also executed nicely and adding the fragrance and flavor. They used the Swiss cheese and Chipotle mayo as the dressing and somehow it matched well. This was good but the dirty burger was filthier in my opinion, the dirtier the freaking better!
For the quality that I experienced and the bill that I paid for, it was one hell of a delicious yet worth it lunch. For that price tag, it was still proper, not to mention that's the regular price of the restaurants and cafe these days both Bali and Jakarta. To cut things short, Sisterfields is one of the must visit spot when you're in Seminyak.

Getting here wasn't hard at all, it's located in Kayu Cendara road and near Monsieur Spoon, Bali Bakery or Seminyak Square. It's just 10 minutes walk from Petitenget street and 3 minutes walk from Motel Mexicola. They're opening daily from 7 AM and only until 5 PM! So either you come here for breakfast and lunch, they should be at least memorable :).

All photos edited using "Polar" tone on Photoshop

Sisterfields
Jl. Kayu Cendana No. 7
Seminyak, Kerobokan Bali
0361 - 9050 507
Opening Hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
Pricing: $$, IDR 250k for two
Dresscode: Casual

FIND ME HERE
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || GOOGLE+

Map for Sisterfields

1 komentar:

  1. Next time in Bali, go here: Cafe Pomegranate at Ubud (for view), Kebun Bistro and Kaki Lima by The Sea Restaurant (this Kaki Lima, all the foods, I mean ALL, are best!) and it would be very delightful for your photos taking and next blog. You simply don't wanna miss them :) Thank me later ^^ Enjoy!

    BalasHapus